PSP Console with Lego Harry Potter & Indiana Jones. Includes 1 GB Memory Card
- Postage (Free for all UK purchases. Shipping calculator is available to calculate overseas postage costs at checkout)
- Returns (Click here for returns policy)
Condition: Very Good. Click Here for more details
- Color: White
- Dimensions: Approx. 170 mm (L) x 74 mm (W) x 23 mm (D)
- Weight: Approx. 260 g (including battery)
- CPU: PSP CPU (System clock frequency 1~333MHz)
- Main Memory: 32MB
- Embedded DRAM: 4MB
- Display: 4.3 inch, 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD, 480 x 272 pixel (16.77 million colors), Max. 200 cd/m2 (with brightness control)
- Speakers: Built-in stereo speakers
- Main Input/Output: IEEE 802.11b (Wi-Fi), USB 2.0 (Target), Memory Stick™ PRO Duo, IrDA, IR Remote (SIRCS)
- Disc Drive: UMD Drive (Playback only)
- Profile: PSP Game, UMD Audio, UMD Video
- Main Connectors: DC OUT 5V, Terminals for charging built-in battery, Headphone/Microphone/Control connector
- Keys/Switches: Directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left)Analog pad, Enter keys (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), Left, Right keys START, SELECT, HOME, POWER On/Hold/Off switch, Brightness control, Sound Mode, Volume +/-, Wireless LAN On/Off switch, UMD Eject
- Power: Built-in lithium-ion battery, AC adaptor
- Access Control: Region Code, Parental Control
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 combines two of the most beloved franchises to deliver a magical, fun-filled adventure. Based on Harry’s first four books and films - fans can experience Harry’s first four years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in a new an exciting way. Players will build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament in an interactive journey that takes them through some of the most detailed and expansive environments ever created for a LEGO game. Featuring potion-making, spell-casting, puzzle-solving, and more, players of all ages can relive the adventures like never before with the humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames.
• LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 transports players to iconic environments from the Harry Potter books and films and introduces a fun, new way of experiencing the magic of Harry Potter through hilarious cutscenes and new to LEGO gameplay elements such as magical building and spell-casting.• Experience the wonder of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: attend lessons, interact with the professors, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete tasks to collect LEGO studs.• Features stylus based movement and spell-casting, as well as two-player co-op via local wireless connection.
In LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures the players get to explore the Indiana Jones universe with "LEGO-fied" characters.
The game focuses on the three original films: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, each film consisting of six separate chapters retelling the stories in a humorous, light-hearted way that tones down the violence while removing some of the more overt religious and political references found in the film.
All of the sets and props are also made out of LEGOs, and retain their properties such as the ability to be rebuilt and fall apart.
In this third-person platform/action game, players take control over various heroes including Indiana Jones, Marion Ravenwood or Dr. Marcus Brody, and also allows players to play the villains such as Belloq and Mola Ram.
Each character has different abilities and weapons. While Indiana Jones has a whip with which he can pull items out of reach, the female characters can jump higher, scholars can decipher hieroglyphics, mechanics can fix machines and diggers can unearth buried treasure. The characters also have different phobias (snakes, rats, spiders), each corresponding to their personalities.
The main campaign of the game is called Story Mode in which the player follows the film's stories with two pre-defined characters and cut-scenes. Once the level has been cleared, however, the player can return in Free Play mode and switch between all the characters that have been unlocked, allowing access to previously unreachable areas to collect all other artifacts and bonus items.
Destroying or building objects produces Lego studs, which allows the player to buy additional characters and cheat modes in Barnett College (the main hub). Players can also watch previous cut-scenes, examine previously found treasures, enter codes, or explore the college at their leisure.
As in the LEGO Star Wars series, in addition to the single-player game, there is also a 2 player co-op mode that allows two players to play the Story Mode. The second player can enter the game at any given time by pressing a button on the second controller.
We Also Recommend
Sony Playstation 2 (PS2) SCPH 77003 Slim Console with 8MB Memory Card
Sony PSVita PCH 1003 Console with Case, 16GB Memory Card & Minecraft